
A.K.A. Camilla's first birthday. With so many pictures from WITL I was two pictures into the party and my memory card was full. Not exactly the best time to hook up and dump all the pictures on the computer, so I was frantically deleting and taking as I went.
Needless to say, when C.C.'s party was done, I was done with the camera. Here are some favorites from the par-tay.

Did I mention my baby is walking? Yep. Took a couple of steps for a couple days and now she's running all over the place.
Heaven help me.

Totally last minute, thrown together birthday party. If you can even call it that. More like birthday gathering. When will I ever
like throwing birthday parties?
Ever?
The jury is still out on that one.

The flame worried her a little. Such a shame because she has become a pro at blowing "out candles".
She liked to practice while mommy fed her.


Melanie painting Katie's nails rock star purple because she let Mel pull out a loose tooth. We were trying to show Isabel there's really nothing to it.
Isabel didn't buy it for a second.
Why is my oldest such a wimp? What? She takes after her mother? Oh...that's right.

So does this one. Once she figured out that the candle was gone she became quite comfortable with her little cupcake.
Just like her mom.
You should have seen how much cake her mother became comfortable with that day.

Little shot of everyone eating cake and ice cream.

These pictures hit a little too close to home here.

Frosting up to the elbows, cake in the hair...just like her mother. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
4 comments:
What a cute little birthday girl! I can't believe she's already a year old. I think there's something about the oldest child being more cautious. At least that's my opinion. Looks like a great day.
Great post! Happy Birthday CC!
She is so beautiful. And no, you won't ever like throwing parties for your kids. You have to clean before and after and something always gets ruined and there will inevitably be someone bleeding by the end... Until they are pre-teen. This year I got to take Kelsey and five of her friends to a movie. We came home and ate, and then they left. Can you image how great it will be after all the pins and donkey tails? Just hang in there, the work will disappear like magic and the parties become more fun!
I can't believe she is already a year old! Time goes by so quickly.
Post a Comment