She's very easy to operate:
Start her off with a big smooch on the cheek, put her on the floor, and let her go to work.
She'll work for hours on end, focusing on high traffic areas (like around the kitchen table) but even finds the smallest of items under the couches and in corners.
Consistent.
That, she is.
My version has one feature most don't: spit shine mode.
Actually, it's a little more like wet mop mode.
But we're working on that. The repair shop (a.k.a. pediatrician) says it has something to do with a floppy sphincter.
I blame her father for that. I've never had reflux/heartburn issues.
*****
In other news, I am very excited to sit down in front of the ol' boob tube tonight to watch Who Do You Think You Are? on NBC.
The promos have shown celebrities tracing (or watching others trace) their family trees. I'm not real big on the whole celebrity thing, but I think the idea of the show will be fascinating.
In one of the commercials the celeb is on the phone and says "Hi. My name is Lisa Kudrow, and I think we're related."
I'm not sure if the shoe fits so much now, but when I was younger people would tell me I looked like Phoebe (maybe it wasn't so much that I looked like her, but acted like her).

I wonder if I'll get a call tonight?!?
Never mind.
It was already taped.
Meaning I would have already answered that call. I did no such thing.
Oh well. I'll still be glued to the screen.
Happy Weekend!


1 comment:
That's it! You DO look like Phoebe!!
I want to watch that show, I saw it advertised and then forgot, but maybe I can find it online...
Audrey, you are such a great writer! You have such wit and such a great way of putting it in writing. So so funny!
Post a Comment