I'm eating cinnamon roll oatmeal for breakfast. I am desperately trying not to consume any more candy corn this morning. What was I thinking decorating with candy?
******
Went to see Rascal Flatts last night with my mom, aunt, and Melanie. Good show, but apparently its been a while since I listened to country. There were a ton of songs I didn't recognize and since when does Hootie sing country?
The highlight of the night was when my mother asked some twenty-somethings who were dancing in front of us to sit down so she could see.
I died a little.
Or a lot.
******
Steve had mercy on me this morning and let me sleep in. He got the girls ready and took them to school. As a result I'm on the couch blogging in my pajamas. Happy Friday to me!
******
I had some help- oh who am I kidding- Melanie dyed my hair yesterday. It is super dark this time around. Dark with lots of red. I like it; it's totally different for me, and that's what I wanted this time around. Mixing things up a little. Now I'm in search of the perfect cut. I'm a little tired of seeing my do on every other woman in town.
And an occasional teenage boy for that matter. That's a little disturbing.
******
My baby isn't so babyish any more. She now has two teeth and rolls across the room when she feels like it. I think the reality of her being the last one is starting to sink in. Once again I find myself trying to absorb the stages of my kids.
******
I have been working on laundry all week. Some how I managed to get it all clean but not folded or put away. That is first on my list today.
After getting dressed and blogging obviously.
******
I am looking forward to a hot date tonight. Maybe I'll find something to wear as I tackle the mountain of clothes...
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sounds like a great Friday! I know, I laughed when I heard that Hootie, uh, Darius Rucker, went country. Is he any good?
i like that thought 'absorb the stages'--that's just what it feels like!
i also like the teenage boy haircut remark! hah!
Post a Comment