Thursday, October 8, 2009

breathe

Hold on to your seats.

The title of this post may seem like I'm gonna go off on how I'm having a difficult day/time/experience with my kids.

I am happy and proud to announce that ain't the case.

By "breathe" I mean I have to remind myself to breathe this week. We have been so busy it seems like it's all I can do to keep my head above water.

I haven't posted in forever.

No facebook (not even check ins).

No phone calls w/friends; which is sad because there is always exciting things happening in our lives...

Not much TV. Well, unless of course you count Dora that is on forever every day.

What am I doing?

Who knows!?!

Right now I should be cleaning. I need to desperately clean. The deep kinda clean.

Wanna know something even crazier?

I AM IN THE MOOD TO CLEAN.

So excuse me for not finding the perfect picture of cleaning supplies or sparkling windows or neatly organized kitchen shelves or gleaming toilets.

I've got cleaning to get to before this feeling passes.

And let's be honest: this could pass in two seconds, so I better get to it!

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Congrats on the cleaning mode...or the thinking of cleaning mode. I've (unfortunately) remained in the thinking of cleaning mode for days and haven't followed through...yet! Maybe I'll dust while watching Grey's Anatomy tonight? It's a goal anyway!:)

Becky said...

I mopped the floor for the first time in over a year this week...
it's not as bad as it sounds...my grandpa has a weekly cleaning lady (don't hate me!) Although i do actually like to clean and I want to teach my children to clean their own houses, I have concluded that a cleaning lady is glorious for a young mother. With all the rest she has going on, it just frees up so much time and stress to know your entire house will be scrubbed clean once a week!

Jeremy Pyne said...

Must be the change of seasons that does that to a person... I'm itchin' to clean too.