Tuesday, September 29, 2009

blog lifter

Once again I was surfing this morning and watched this video on Stacy's blog



I love things like this that urge me to be better. To be passionate about what I do. To live life with a purpose. To stretch for specific goals and meet them.

I've got a feeling I will be thinking a lot about what I could get done for a little bit. Then I get to decide what I am going to accomplish in the next five years.

Isn't life GRAND?!?

I think it's fabulous that I get to hand pick and decide for myself what I specifically want to do with my life.

It is for me to live.

Me.

Ah, the endless opportunities that are before me!

And you! What are YOU going to do with YOUR life in the next five years? What are your dreams? What are you passionate about?