Tuesday, June 30, 2009

tyler snapping

Recently a friend authored a post titled "Gavin Snapping" in which her very young song was caught on video snapping his fingers. I was absolutely amazed. My older girls can't even snap yet, and he's one!



I wish Tyler could snap like that.



As of late Tyler snapping looks something like this


I guess I should have warned you to turn the volume down, but where's the fun in that?



In Tyler's defense, I should say that I'm sure this meltdown was in result to no nap and a lack of communication skills. Obvioulsy he gets really frustrated when he can't verbalize what he wants/needs. Most of the time I don't think he knows what he wants/needs though.



Nonetheless, oh how I wish he could snap his fingers!

4 comments:

lori said...

Audrey, you are too funny! Sometimes I snap like that too!
Really, though, it's nice to see that your kids have moments like that too. They always look so happy and well-behaved when I see them.

Casey said...

Ha! He snaps just like his cousin Dean!

Tringali Family said...

That is too funny!

The Smith Family said...

Awesome that you got that on tape. His future wife will love it!:)