Monday, June 8, 2009

he is SO two

(officially anyway) today!



He knows that he is two. It's like he has a license to be ornery and naughty now. I can tell he's gonna squeeze every last drop out of the terrible twos and give us a run for our money, but I guess he'll make up for the two older girls. Nice.




At least for now he loves his little sis.



We love this guy to pieces!


Even when he swipes goodies that are left unsupervised anywhere. No food is safe if it is unsupervised.

Maybe we should look into legally changing his middle name to "Swiper" for a belated birthday present. He is very sneaky and sly...so much so I find myself yelling "Swiper, NO swiping!" often.

Happy Birthday Tyler!








6 comments:

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Lol. Audrey, I know exactly what you mean about the terrible twos! Swiper, no swiping, that is too funny, my son LOVES Dora!! Happy Birthday Swiper, haha

The Smith Family said...

What a cutie Audrey--Happy Birthday to Tyler! Boys and terrible two's are so great...I think we're already experiencing them at our house and it's not even September yet!:)

Erynn said...

So two and so cute!

Casey said...

HAHAHAAA! Happy Birthday Tyler!

lori said...

You have a very cute little Swiper there. Two year olds are a challenge, aren't they? But they are so much fun, too!

Elizabeth said...

I find with my boys that 3 is even more exciting. Better buckle up, boys give the best rides and it could be a long one! I love the picture of him and Camilla. It is soooo.... tender!