That area is going to be a fire pit with a low wall along the back side for seating...I'm afraid it'll look like this for a while as Steve's swamped with work. It'll look good when it's done!
Fun! I was so in the mood to make smores the other night and was wishing we had a firepit in the backyard! Tis the season for husbands being swamped with work!:(
3 comments:
What are you guys doing with the cinderblock area? Looks like fun at the Foster house!:)
That area is going to be a fire pit with a low wall along the back side for seating...I'm afraid it'll look like this for a while as Steve's swamped with work. It'll look good when it's done!
Fun! I was so in the mood to make smores the other night and was wishing we had a firepit in the backyard! Tis the season for husbands being swamped with work!:(
Post a Comment