but this morning as I was digging through clothes in the dryer I caught myself thinking,
"Why couldn't my kids only have one foot?"
because I can always find ONE clean sock, but never the match. I know this is a common occurrence, but I doubt other mothers have wished their children physically only needed half a pair.
But seriously, how much easier would that be?
That might make bringing their dishes over to the sink after dinner a little bit more tricky than it already is though. You know because of all the hopping...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Unfortunately if your children only had one foot, you would probably never be able to find even that one sock! hahaha
I love to embrace the miss-matched sock trend that my dryer has started. Lily even thought it was such a great idea, she now mixes her socks and sandals. (2 different socks, 2 different shoes)
Post a Comment