Monday, February 2, 2009

so sweet of him

I'm still trying to adjust to not seeing Steve as much due to his work picking up. I'm ok once he's gone, but I dread the minute he leaves. It's weird. It makes no sense to me, but I figure if I don't think about it too much, we'll be through this phase and it wouldn't have mattered anyway. So is life.



So anyway, I was attempting to clean up a tad and saw these on the couch. Remnants of his Sunday best. Every Monday (sometimes Tuesday or Wednesday) I complain about him leaving his tie at some random place downstairs. Drives me nuts. This time he graced me with his socks on the couch. Right next to the remote. Like he just got up to go to bed and left them there...how sweet of him.



Sort of the equivalent of a love note after nearly nine years of togetherness.



Love you too hon! See you soon.

2 comments:

Tringali Family said...

I love that you think of it as a love letter...that is so true.

Terrie D said...

My mother use to complain about the socks on the floor. Now she just wishes for Dad's socks left on the floor. Enjoy what you have while you have it because when it is gone you will be looking for those socks.

Keep the love letters in perspective. I love the way you think. It is so uplifting and brings me back to the important things....like I have to finish a LO before midnight!!