Here's the almost finished product. I plan on hanging the acrylic by two eye hooks in a black frame. Simple, and should look kinda cool on wall in the room.
My reasons to scrap are
- to remember my life; the whole short term memory thing kills me, so scraping is a way for me to look back and jog memories.
-to share love; my kids love to look at finished pages. Especially when they themselves are on the pages. It's like a story starring them. I think it's a way to show my family how much I love them.
-to create; stress relief for me with a creative outlet. What could be better?
-to celebrate life; to record our family events. Not just the big stuff, but to also capture our day to day life.
-to cherish relationships; scrapbooking I think gives me a unique opportunity to relish and express feelings that I tend to keep bottled up. I can sit down and specifically list reasons why I love someone or the things that they do that makes them special to me.
Doing this activity made me all giddy and excited about scrapbooking again. It's great to fall in love with your hobby again!


No comments:
Post a Comment