Wednesday, December 17, 2008

today I give myself permission to

  • not even bother trying to get dressed in "presentable" clothes. I have warm up pants on with a t shirt and sweatshirt over that. I really don't like the whole frumpy, too big for regular clothes, too small for maternity wear phase. It stinks.
  • eat peanut M&M's all day. My warm up pants are huge!



  • do a little bit of laundry, but not get down on myself when it's not all clean, folded, and put away.

  • work on sets of cards for the girls' teachers. We'll see how far I get on those.

  • buy a new punch to make those cards really cute.


  • let Tyler wear two different socks. When his shoes are on, you can't tell anyway, right?

What are you going to give yourself permission to do (or not do) today?

1 comment:

Tringali Family said...

I just gave myself permission to have a banana split. Steve's gone for the night so I might as well enjoy myself!