Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm gonna knock you out...mama said knock you out





We recently bought the fit, and that is fun. I'm telling you people, it is good. Consider that on this, Black Friday if you can find it. It is great. All the different games and skills tests, just too much fun. It's easy enough for the girls to play, and challenging enough for Steve and I to have fun.




We had some family over for dinner a couple nights ago and brought out the wii for the teens to pass some time with, and then after everyone left Steve and I started playing tennis and bowling, both of which he beat me handily. No surprise there.

And then he convinced me to box.

That is fun.

Revenge was mine.

I beat him up pretty bad. Oh, the feeling was sweet. Now I'm just sore, but a winner nonetheless!

After all the humiliating games of baseball, bowling, tennis, hula hooping, and who knows what else I've tried and failed miserably at,

VICTORY IS MINE!

1 comment:

Terrie D said...

Let me just say.... I LOVE my Wii Fit!!! I got mine for mother's day this year and it is awesome! If it only came with the additional 30 minutes I need everyday to use it, that would be something!