It's pretty good. But when they say "crunch!" they mean CRUNCH!!! It's like eating gravel. I'm sure it tastes a lot better than gravel, but the texture is probably pretty accurate.
So I've learned instead of jumping in right away like I do with any other cereal so it won't get soggy, I've just gotta let it soak up some milk. It softens the bang.
Why do I eat this cereal if it's so hard? Doesn't sound very appetising does it? Honestly, it's the best healthy cereal that I've ever tried, and after a bowl I am full. It must be all those little rocks just sitting at the bottom of my stomach. It has tons of fiber and protein which helps me not think about snacking in between breakfast and 10:00 in the morning. Then between 10:15 and 11:45. And for one bowl of cereal to do that for me is a big deal.


4 comments:
Well, now I'm confused. Should I try the bucket of bolts cereal or not? At first your description made me want to gag, but well...maybe if I'd 'be full' and NOT want to snack...hmmm. Tradeoffs I guess! And the box makes it looks so tasty!:)
Whoo hoo you're pregnant! I don't think you should worry so much about the weight issue. I didn't think you were "enormous" last time, and you looked so good so fast after the fact!
Melissa,
The cereal is really good, you just have to get past the "rockiness" part. The fact that it is so filling is great. Totally worth the $3 I spent (at Trader Joes).
hey sis. congrats on being pregante again.
Post a Comment