is getting ready for school. She is very excited and very nervous. I'm sure we'll post pictures on Monday.
She is getting smarter (or maybe just better at verbalizing what she is thinking) everyday. Tonight I was trying to bargain with Steve so I wouldn't have to change a stinky Tyler diaper.
It didn't work.
A couple minutes later Steve called out "who wants to help dad bring some things in from the truck?" Of course the girls were jumping up and down shouting "Me! Me!" As they began walking out, I said that Stinky (Tyler) wanted to help too. Isabel turned around with a crinkled nose and said "No, he shouldn't go outside. If he does, he'll make the whole world stinky!"
We decided we would spare the world and left him inside (I changed his diaper too).
The world should be thankful. It was pretty bad.


No comments:
Post a Comment