skip to main |
skip to sidebar
things that are too cool
thought I would just share a couple things that made me smile today:
- watching two sets of sisters playing together (the girls had a play date today). It's funny to see how they interact as a couple, then individually.
- this card; isn't it so cool?
Grandpa Steve and Sylvia sent it for Tyler's birthday, but it is still sitting on our kitchen counter because it is so fun to look at. It's called "swing cards" and when you open it, it turns into a little mobile type card (so the airplane on this card is hanging making it look as if it is flying through the clouds). I think I may move it to his bedroom just so we can keep it out. There are a lot to choose from here. Probably the coolest card we've gotten. Thanks guys!
- I went to a Mary Kay party last night and actually found a lipstick that didn't go hot pink on me!
Can you imagine my excitement? So glad I went (even though I was soo dreading it). I ended up having a great time. Heidi served a to-die-for chocolate truffle thing. Oh, so yummy.
- Fresno State Diamond Dogs are H-O-T in the college world series. Gotta love an underdog winning the whole thing! GO DOGS!

1 comment:
In my book the entire cast of twilight was 1000 X sexier than they are in the movie cast. Except Jacob- which leads me to my next thought- do I change my stance on Bella and Jacob or do I stay their true romantic and keep her with Edward in my own made up ending? I'm sure she could love him more in the movie- he's much cuter there.
Post a Comment