Thursday, June 12, 2008

OPAM-May result, June's challenge

So, I said it would be pretty sad if I didn't finish the first month's project, so here are the results:



Oops that looks a lot like the half-way picture...


Nope, that's it! That is how our "secret garden" looks as of today. Sad, huh? All those wild flower seeds we planted seem to have flopped. So I guess I'm gonna have to go out and buy some actual flowers. Then actually plant the actual flowers. I admit not much is happening here, but it should be looking better soon. Hopefully. I'll put this on the work in progress list...


My project for June is this wall



the plan is to put the second coat of paint on the wall (maybe the whole hall) and hang two pictures there. We shall see how this works out. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you were up to while Steve was here for the EQ meeting.
Good luck with the wall.