A couple of weeks ago Steve was flipping through channels and stopped on BBC America. [Just to let you know, I cannot for the life of me understand the English accent. I have tried so many times to watch BBC shows but get frustrated because I can't recognize a darn word. The same with one of my favorite movies-Pride and Prejudice (the Kiera Knightley version only because I have yet to see the A&E version that everyone rants and raves about). I saw it once and liked it so much with what little I could pick up on that Steve got it as a gift for me for Mother's Day a couple years ago. I have watched it around seven times and am still catching tid bits here and there.] But this show I can sorta understand and it is quickly becoming a favorite.
Another thing that I'm lovin' lately is clumsy by Fergie. She has some very catchy songs and this one sticks. Anyway, kinda cool.
**Edit** obviously I can't figure out how to link to other sites, so to eliminate any further suspense (cause I know you're just dying to know) the show is Last Restaurant Standing. Sorry for the crumby links. I'll have to get smart and figure this blog stuff out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you have one to many http//'s, just remove one and you should be good. mari
Thanks Mariana! I didn't even notice it had doubled up...I guess it's not that hard after all!
Post a Comment