for the lovely purple puffies this morning. What are purple puffies you may ask? My eyelids the morning after a late night cry. A hard cry. That is exactly what this man made me do last night. I've been reading his stuff off and on and recently picked up this one at the library.

I am the chick flick type, so his books are right up my alley (Steve affectionately refers to them as my "smut books"). I was about two thirds through it yesterday when things took a turn for the worse (in the book) and I was in a world of hurt. I was able to keep it under wraps until Steve went to bed. Then as Oprah would say, I went into the "ugly" cry. Went to bed at 12:30 am and woke up with the puffies this morning. I think they're about normal now.
p.s. If you have already read or decide to read this book, great. If you think I'm a big cry baby because it wasn't that bad, well...you're probably right.


1 comment:
I just finished 'A Bend in the Road'...it was so good!
So as you heard, we will be moving to Fresno! We are way excited. We are hoping to buy a home or rent a home, so if you know of anything......
We will be moving there about June 10th or so. I was wondering though, we are due July 30th, I need to find an OBGYN that will take me, who did you go to or who have you heard of that people like. Thanks!!!
Sharlene
Post a Comment