Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I would be a perfect parent if it weren't for my kids

I saw this license plate frame a while back and it came to mind today. Having a ggrrr kind of day. If you need to get a hold of me, I'll be hiding in the darkest corner of my closet (behind the clothes).

p.s. Don't be alarmed if you see me sucking my thumb and twirling my hair. It's a defense mechanism from my childhood that I may employ in extremely stressful situations. ;)

4 comments:

Cristy said...

I may have to join you in the closet!!! You can teach me the art of hair twirling! But sorry about the thumb sucking...I never did get any pleasure out of it. I'll just bring chocolate to suck on! ;)

Audrey said...

sounds good, you've hit on my adult defense mechanism...lots and lots of chocolate!

Candice said...

You are so funny! You have such a way of describing things perfectly. I think this concept applies to spouses too :) I just know I could be the perfect wife!

Sarah said...

Audrey it's Sarah. Could you e-mail me so I could get your e-mail. sarah.pedersen@hotmail.com.
Thanks