Monday, February 18, 2008

Our Sunday

So nice around here lately. Loving to be outside. So much so we had our first bbq of the year last night. The girls and I did some of the inside food while dad was outside in his element. He loves to barbeque. Which is great, because I love to eat barbequed food! What a great match!

At one point the girls wanted to be with dad outside for a little bit, and when Isabel saw the flames from the grill she said with great excitement, "It's just like fireworks!" I was in the kitchen laughing away. We had a great time as a family cooking last night. It turned out quite tasty too. It makes me wonder why I have such a hard time during the week making what we have affectionately nick named "the d-word". I guess it's all about attitude.

Which brings me to one more thought: as I have been looking for something to be grateful every day about, something very funny has happened. I have a really hard time almost every day trying to pick only one thing. There is so much good happening, it's hard to even narrow it down. So now I have to figure out how to address this "problem" of having so much to be grateful for, and how to record it!

No comments: