Simply a busy weekend. Thursday Steve picked up some tickets (three to be exact- that is the only way he would buy them because he had absolutely no desire to go) to the Disney on Ice "Princess Wishes" show. They've been advertising here for a while and it was something I knew the girls would love. After trying obsesively to win tickets (Steve was one caller off a couple of times) from radio stations and tv channels we figured we might as well go for it. We didn't tell the girls until Friday night about an hour before bed. They were excited, but I don't think they understood what they were excited for other than we were going to see princesses in some fashion.
We went, spent too much on cheap toys that were way over priced, and sat amongst a whole bunch of little princesses. But it was all worth it as I watched the girls. They had a blast. They were so excited when the music started pounding and the lights went crazy. Very cool. I'd totally post pictures, but not thinking, I uploaded them all to Costco already and can't figure out how to get them back. Anyway, they had fun. Isabel's favorite was Sleeping Beauty, and Katie's was Jasmine. Totally surprised at the end when fireworks started going off. The two were in awe.
We rushed home so we could all go to the soccer game (after Steve helped someone move) and have some more fun. Yesterday we went to church, relaxed for a while, went to a fireside then crashed. It's good to be busy, but it's nice to rest too.
Hope your weekend was magical too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment