Seriously, where? Time, always escaping me. Today is Thursday. I don't understand how I loose track of DAYS. I must be having a whole lotta fun! Almost time to head out again, so I've gotta make it fast.
changed up the ol' blog a little, had fun messing around with it yesterday. Figured out somethings, and am excited to learn more.
Today is the last day of the "get a LOAD of this" (my layout a day) challenge. I absolutely can't believe that I did it. Thirty one pages. Total insanity, but I guess when you decide to make something a priority it happens. How many other things could I apply this to? Lots I'm thinking. So anyway, here's yesterday's
I will have my hands full tonight doing the last lo and making 15 cards for a swap that is due tomorrow. As usual I have left it until the last minute!


No comments:
Post a Comment