Tuesday, January 8, 2008

to catch up:

Here's day 4 LO:

Had a busy weekend. As I'm trying to drop some poundage I have been running. Melanie found out and convinced me to go with her on a two mile run Saturday. This is craziness in it's purest state because I am SO not a runner. Nevertheless, I did it. The two mile run turned into 24 minutes of jogging with a lot of walking. Running has never been a favorite thing for me to do, not even close, but it seems to be what is helping me shed some weight. The game is on now. All I have to do is beat my own time when I head out next, which should be a piece of cake. Here's me and Mel after I was resuscitated at the finish line:


She's gonna kill me for posting this, but it's not like it's a great photo of me either!

back to the scrap challenge: day 5 is of Katie on the phone with her "gift of gab"
day 6 is the girls in a fashion show for Gottschalks, hence "strut your stuff"



day 7 is an Ali E collage lift

and yesterday (day 8) is about "Grandma's love"

That's Isabel just barely a month after her birth. Sometimes I forget how small she was! I haven't done one LO of Tyler yet for the challenge, so I guess I should order some pictures of him and make it happen.

School started back up this week, so I am back to driving and the daily grind. I guess I'll have to drag my lazy bum out of bed earlier so I can get the details done each day!




2 comments:

Gage said...

Beautiful layouts Audrey! Keep up all the great work...Mariah

Anonymous said...

Your Layouts lately have been phenominal! I think I spelled that right. Anyway, Great Job!
Stacy