Monday, December 17, 2007

The early stages of panic

Hi. Let me introduce myself: My name is Mrs. Procrastination. Not because I'm married to Mr. Procrastination (although that would not be inaccurate) but because I wait until the last minute for everything. I just realized that it is a little over a week before Christmas. I haven't bought a single gift yet! Wowsers! Where does December go? Let the last minute shopping begin. We still have lights to put up! When are we going to find the time?

We are getting ready for a storm to come through, which seems to be saving my mood today. We've gotten a few sprinkles already, but not much. Waiting for the heavens to open and pour. I love the rain. Throw in some lightning and thunder and I'm in my glory. There's something soothing and calming about it. Maybe tonight we'll flip on the fireplace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what! you havne't got my gift yet. augh... hehe... LOL. m