Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Passing it around

My hopes for containing Katie's thing fell apart Friday. Isabel began with a runny nose and I knew it was all over. Saturday I felt terrible, and Sunday we all were in our pj's until the late afternoon. The only one unscathed is Steve...lucky, but I rather he be the one, 'cause someone's gotta bring home the bacon!

We are so fortunate though. When the girls get sick, they are still so good. They don't become whiny or grouchy (unlike their mother), and it is so nice to not have to deal with that too. And, it looks like we lucked out again. Looking at Tyler you wouldn't guess he is sick would you?


So after being stuck at home since Thursday afternoon, we are going to venture out for a bit today. Going to see if I can find a cool book on homemade gifts. Thinking about Christmas...we'll see.

1 comment:

gaijinboy said...

Doesn't look sick at all! In fact, haven't seen him for a while, looks like he's doing great!